- The Einstein Factor: A Proven Method For Increasing Your Intelligence, by Win Wenger and Richard Poe
- The Creative Habit: Learn It and Use It For Life, by Twyla Tharp
- Emotional Intelligence: Why it Can Matter More Than IQ, and Working with Emotional Intelligence, by Daniel Goleman
- The Emotional Intelligence Quick Book : Everything You Need to Know to Put Your EQ to Work, Dr. Travis Bradberry, Dr. Jean Greaves
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey
- Beyond Anger, by Thomas J. Harbin, Ph.D.
- Feeling Good, and The Feeling Good Handbook, and Ten Days to Self Esteem, by David Burns — Highly recommended, particularly for those who have difficulties with depression or anxiety. The handbook is a workbook and is meant to be used, not just read.
- Transforming Stress: The HeartMath® Solution for Relieving Worry, Fatigue, and Tension, by Doc Chidre and Deborah Rozman, Ph.D. — Short and practical.
- Asperger’s and Self-Esteem: Insight and Hope through Famous Role Models, by Norm Ledgin
- What You Can Change: The Complete Guide To Successful Self-Improvement, by Martin Seligman, Ph.D.
- Change Your Brain, Change Your Life, by Daniel Amen, M.D.